Saturday, January 9, 2016

8 Years Old



Happy birthday Fluff!

Yesterday Baxter and I went on snow adventures in the -15°C snow. I made an executive decision that -15°C is too cold for naked baby black dogs, at least until I buy a better coat for him. (Also I only have one pair of booties that will fit the boys, and I knew Baxter would need them.)

So just Baxter and I had adventures for his birthday - which is good, because it's colder today and none of us are going out!

Later today we'll have raw bones to celebrate and maybe play with green ball in the house since it's too cold outside.

Me and my boy

Happy 8th birthday to the dog who started my journey into dog sports and positive reinforcement training. Thank you for being so patient with all my mistakes and being the best Fluff a girl could ever ask for. 

Love you buddy <3








No comments:

Post a Comment