Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bring on the Spring

I hate winter. The dogs hate winter. It's cold, and dark and depressing.

Bring on the Spring! - at least it is brighter and warmer.

I'm not sure that I like spring a whole lot better than winter- it's awesome that the days are longer, warmer and brighter, however it is a whole lot more work.


Slime water mustache

Me and my shadow

 We go out and play, and I let them be dogs, not little stuffed robots who only walk on dry sidewalks - so then they are disgusting.
Me and my shadow too!






















THEN they get baths or at least washed off in the sink - which they are pretty sure is dog abuse and should not be allowed. Poor puppies.


Easter long weekend was beautiful weather! Saturday was fantastic and the dogs and I had a blast, which went a long way to off setting Sunday which was a whole lot less fantastic and a story for another post ...

No comments:

Post a Comment