Sunday, March 10, 2013

Not Exclusively Dogs

I was playing with my camera that I really need to learn to use better the other day and got a couple of cute pictures of Sebastian.



Sebastian is my cat. Who is in fact larger than 2 of my dogs. I ended up getting him before I acquired Baxter from my parents. I wanted a cat that was social and friendly and didn't shed. He's a Devon Rex and I did manage to get 2 of the 3 criteria.


Either way he has pretty eyes!


Spencer also has pretty eyes, and is practicing his Jedi mind tricks in hopes I will throw the toy he has kindly deposited in my lap ...



 While poor Baxter just had to play by himself since no one was throwing his toy either. He's funny, he's the only one of the 3 that will play toys by himself, maybe because he grew up without another dog around?


Penny sucking on the foot of her stuffed "salsa" toy. Done as a glamor shot because she is in love with it - or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment