Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Another Year Older

As the years go on, it's hard to remember exactly how little they were. Or what they looked like. I'm biased, but he was a really cute puppy.















He's grown up just a little. Lightened and then greyed a lot. And exceeded my wildest dreams of what I thought we would do together when we brought him home. I still remember our first basic obedience class where I had worried about my "reactive" dog (who really isn't!) Or asking Kim (our instructor at Hyper Hounds) if he was doing okay with agility after each level of agility class, worried about taking up time and a class spot because he was never going to be able to compete since he's not a "agility dog." Hah! If I knew then what I know now.








He used to fit under the couch. Not so much anymore!  Same couch leg in both pictures. His head won't even fit under it anymore. Still loves to sleep under things though - like my bed at night, or the curtains in the living room during the day.































Happy 5th Birthday Fluffy-one!

I know 5 isn't actually old but he's gotten a lot greyer in this past year - it makes me mushy about him. Thank you for being my "first" dog and being so patient and forgiving with all my mistakes - in  training, agility and just in life in general. You're still the best little buddy ever.

Such a sweet little dog with his people, even as a puppy!




No comments:

Post a Comment